Rain's Quarter

Posted: 31 July 2011 by Unknown in Labels: , , , , , ,
0

as these regrets chase me in the darkness
i wait for the rain to come and wash me
as i save myself from this foolishness
i wonder if i can still reclaim the sanity

so let the rain fall despite the silence
it is its tour de force in this broken world
let the rain fall and revert my existence
so that from these odds I would be hurdled

another cycle, another history repeating
yet the learning has never been grasped
perhaps the reason for my heart breaking
when will the yearning be clasped?

hush, my rain; yes my dear, hush
it was not my intention to fall to the trap
yes dear rain, i will refrain from being slush
just help me get out from this mishap

it's the quarter now and i have to calm down
it is no use drying my eyes with these tears
i should let go of the hurt and get rid of the frown
it's time to burn now the hopes and the fears

so where do i go and what should i do?
these are the questions i prefer to unshackle
i have gone tired of the blue
i am now leaving the pinnacle


171414rain'squarter110731

0 comments: